NHL'94 Forums

Dropping/Trading Teams

CamKneely

I don't know if anybody wants to trade teams but I know a few guys asked me about dropping their team. Whoever wants to drop or trade, let me know here. You have until Tuesday at 12:01 AM.

Is there a list of all the teams so that we can all scope out whats out there? Instead of looking through the rom?

Adding the players belonging to the team would also be a nice idea. At least other guys have an idea how the teams stand and if they're fit for their playing styles or not.

Habs you can't trade players it would take too long to edit the database. You can trade teams not players. Every unclaimed team will go into a draft pool for everyone without a team which will be completed after everybody drops the teams they don't want.

I think Bo is keeping his so as of now it's looking like the list of available teams is:

Vancouver

Washington

Chicago

Minnesota

Tampa Bay

Hartford

Minnesota? LOLWUT?

I am using the North Stars. I thought that was already established! o.O Unless the original coach wants his old team back and I get to pick a different team. =P

Edited by RedWingDevil

What? No? It was Skoolyardpuck's. Idk how you could get awarded with the 1st selection..!

It was in the lottery made by AJ. I thought you knew about it.

Does this mean there's gonna be a retcon in this?

It was in the lottery made by AJ. I thought you knew about it.

Does this mean there's gonna be a retcon in this?

AJ, isn't commisioner anymore?... ! What this is so confusing. Well anyways, let's say you keep your team, if you want to trade, lemme know.

Come and log in to AIM.

Edited by The Russian Rocket

Before we jump to conclusions, I want it to be official and I need to hear it from the higher-ups. If I'm needed to have a different team and go to the draft, that's what I'll do.

Sorry, the Minnesota thing was my bad.

I forgot to remove MNS - skoolyardpuck from the Will not play in GDL 6 list while MNS - Iceguy94 was in the Will play in GDL 6 list.

Yeah Minnesota is confirmed to Iceguy, of course, like it was in the lottery while ago.

:P lol cant i at least get the white skates in the roma?

Only if it's in the All Stars or the 1975 roms.