dcicon5148         dcicon5148                 New Jersey
kupuck19           vinniersmith               Boston
hokkeenfan         hokkeefan2                 Tampa Bay
HABS               canadiensfan66             Detroit
swos               swos94                     Vancouver
beavers33          mcarthurbsu33              Minnesota
Pete               peteparviainen             Montreal

League site is located at: http://www.students.oamk.fi/~jhonkako/nhl94

You will need to play at least once home and away for the statistics to show correctly.

There's 26 games, 2 x against everyone.

8 teams will get into playoffs.

FinCup2010_v1.bin

this is fin :huh:

They didn't want to play against North American players. I tried to make a Finnish conference and North American conference, but still there weren't enough interest to get even 7 Finns. At least 3 Finns took the challenge to play against North American players with traditional Finnish rules.

They didn't want to play against North American players. I tried to make a Finnish conference and North American conference, but still there weren't enough interest to get even 7 Finns. At least 3 Finns took the challenge to play against North American players with traditional Finnish rules.

Any idea why they didn't want to play us? Pete's the only new Finn to play in a league against us. Kinda bummed now, thought this was gonna be predominantly a finnish league.

Any idea why they didn't want to play us? Pete's the only new Finn to play in a league against us. Kinda bummed now, thought this was gonna be predominantly a finnish league.

Yeah, I feel kinda cheated they didn't want to try their luck with us. I feel like we've been left waiting at the ball.

Sorry I'm going to have to drop out, Was only interested in playing with the Finns.

I must agree. I was also waiting to go up against the other Finns, but at the time being I'm teetering between going for it or dropping out.

I don't see why people are gonna quit just because the euros aren't playing.. Swos and mahavishnu have good connection with most North Americans but my connection with nahka in GDL was choppy, so guesstimate that most of these guys will probably be the same. Line changes and off-sides are a fun change of pace with the updates rosters and we don't need a dozen euros to have a good league

If Iceguy is still in the league, only one guy has dropped out. I think most of us are just a little disappointed that we don't get to play these guys. It just seems like we're always playing the same guys over and over again, getting some new blood would in on the action would be cool.

Well, I'm still in. HABS asked for games, but my connection got funky today, so for now there's nothing yet.

I was pumped to maybe play some new guys as well, but I'm not gonna let it be the main factor for me to bail out on a league just because it wasn't quite what I had expected. But on the other hand, most of those guys probably don't have a stable connection with NA like swos and mahavishnu so oh well... But after 10 games, I wouldn't mind participating in leagues with these rules in the future.

Can't you add a link on the main GDL site or something for convenience's sake?

I must notify that I got a rather long working period in my new job, so I'm only gonna be available around 19:00 pm PST and on weekends. Of course, the status for staying on this job is tentative, as I'll pursue a different venue at this time and see if it'll be done next week. I'm gonna try to get a peek at a copy of the contract, read it at home and see if it's yay or nay for me.

Edited by RedWingDevil

is this league dead? like 10 guys have 0 games

I got 4 games done, but I can't upload two of them for some ass reason.

This is the crapload of damn of an error I'm getting when uploading my games, and I'm logged in the site. You gotta take a look at it.

teams in the savefile do not match the ones chosen from the list.You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near '41,,,,,,4,11,120,0,1,1, 0,1,1,4,1,0,0,16,17, 0,0,387,50,25, ,70,,,,,,3,16,0' at line 10

• 4 weeks later...

Following players will participate to the league:

Player             AIM                        Team

RedWingDevil       Iceguy94                   Washington
Mahavishnu         Mahavishnu7                Chicago
Carse              snowboarder3211            Pittsburgh
mav                maverickz161@hotmail.com   Anaheim
FlamingPavelBure   flamingpavelbure           Phoenix
IceStorm70         icestormnhl94              Los Angeles
orangeblack92      orangeblack92              San Jose
dcicon5148         dcicon5148                 New Jersey
kupuck19           vinniersmith               Boston
hokkeenfan         hokkeefan2                 Tampa Bay
HABS               canadiensfan66             Detroit
swos               swos94                     Vancouver
beavers33          mcarthurbsu33              Minnesota
Pete               peteparviainen             Montreal

League site is located at: http://www.students.oamk.fi/~jhonkako/nhl94

You will need to play at least once home and away for the statistics to show correctly.

There's 26 games, 2 x against everyone.

8 teams will get into playoffs.

looking for gms with beavers33(still AND ALWAYS),mahavishnu,peteparvainen(NEVER ONLINE),habs(ON HASTINGS STREET) and FPB.