NHL'94 Forums

GDL 9 Cup Finals!

DaDonch44

7 members have voted

1. 1. Who will win the GDL 9 Cup??

• Carse (Anaheim Mighty Ducks)
    • TomKabs93 (Atlanta Thrashers)

The Finals for the GDL 9 Cup are set.

#1 seed and GDL 7 Champ Carse takes on the newcomer and #4 seed TomKabs93!

During the Regular Season Carse was 2-0 with a couple of 6-3 victories. However, TomKabs93 is playing some extraordinary hockey right now.

This is shaping up to be an amazing series.

Best of Luck to both coaches on their quest for the GDL Cup!!

Deadline is Friday, February 1st.

TomKabs has been playing well too. Should've seen this coming based on him pushing Carse and Van to 7 with NYR.

Congrats TK well done bro :) Good job getting to finals Carse

With the new kids on the block the GENS A league has just reached a ridiculous level now. Fantastic for the game 20 years after release. Congrats to Tomkabs

I wanted to congratulate all coaches for playing this season. Carse is a great bud and displayed some great skill. Stompin Tomkabs is also a great bud and brought the imaginary hardware to Canada. We'll make sure he stays in GENS B this season for classic. I've talked to him already and hes cool with this.

I wanted to congratulate all coaches for playing this season. Carse is a great bud and displayed some great skill. Stompin Tomkabs is also a great bud and brought the imaginary hardware to Canada. We'll make sure he stays in GENS B this season for classic. I've talked to him already and hes cool with this.

Haha!.......................He's always welcome :lol:

Congrats TK! New coach that has hit the block with top caliber play and probably had one of the toughest ruotes to the cup having to play against two former GDL champs along the way (Frey, Houl, Bono, and Carse). Great job man - you earned it!

Congrats to Carse as well for making another awesome run to the finals - without a doubt one of the best in the community!

GDL 9 was a ton of fun - thanks to Dadonch44 for running an awesome lg! Cant wait for GDL X