Sign in to follow this  
slapshot67

NHLPA 93 32 TEAM ROM

Have I missed this? anywhere i can download it?

cheers

Not yet, this is my fault. I am helping out but haven't had a chance to add my rosters from the '94 update. It takes some time because NHLPA did the ratings differently, have to go into each player. I hope to have it out with the trade deadline '94 ROM. Been tough to find time lately.

• Like 2

Hiya again was just wondering if the 32nd team will be Seattle at all? I know they ain’t official yet but would save me pestering you to change the team name etc at a later date  :D thank you again for your time 

2 hours ago, T0LTS said:

Hiya again was just wondering if the 32nd team will be Seattle at all? I know they ain’t official yet but would save me pestering you to change the team name etc at a later date  :D thank you again for your time 

Might be tricky to do since Seattle doesn't have a team name or colors or more importantly, skaters.  :)

Putting it as placeholder still requires you to (eventually) re-edit the team for art, logos, colors, banners and players which isn't always the easiest of things to do or the most desirable to have to do (again).  I won't speak for Skip/Slapshot but, the good news is, the former did acknowledge he is looking forward to adding Seattle to his '94 rom (as he acknowledged he is also bummed to lose his current 32nd team).  I would assume they'd add Seattle to this rom when the team becomes a reality.  I say that because they are good that way.  ;)

Edited by The Sauce

48 minutes ago, The Sauce said:

Might be tricky to do since Seattle doesn't have a team name or colors or more importantly, skaters.  :)

Putting it as placeholder still requires you to (eventually) re-edit the team for art, logos, colors, banners and players which isn't always the easiest of things to do or the most desirable to have to do (again).  I won't speak for Skip/Slapshot but, the good news is, the former did acknowledge he is looking forward to adding Seattle to his '94 rom (as he acknowledged he is also bummed to lose his current 32nd team).  I would assume they'd add Seattle to this rom when the team becomes a reality.  I say that because they are good that way.  ;)

Yeah I understand mate about Seattle think I’m just getting a bit over-excited for this rom lol