NHL'94 Forums

Season 2 returning owners check in here

dmitry

In preparation for the season 2 draft, I need to know who will be coming back. Just need your aim, team you played with in season 1, and the team you would like for season 2 if that team is available.

If you aren't currently in the league, please don't respond in this thread. I will make another thread for those interested in joining the league.

thanks

d

hey d,

AIM: DaDonch44

Team Last Season: Tampa Bay Lightning

Team(s) Requested for Season 2:

New York Rangers (Vocally Caged's Current Team),

Anaheim Mighty Ducks (SkoolYardPuck's Current Team),

Detroit Red Wings (I believe its a currently unused team)

I'll take the Detroit Red Wings unless one of the other teams open up... :)

Aim: Scribe99

Last year: Jets

Team wanted for season two: NY Islanders

(Btw, I'm on vacation right now until March 5th, if I don't reply it is because the wireless I'm using went down. It's gone down a couple times so far.)

Count me in for season 2

AIM: KingsCupRun93

Previous team : Montreal Canadiens

Team wanted for Season 2

1) LOS ANGELES KINGS (gr8t let me know if you still want to work something out)

2) Quebec Nordiques

3) Winnipeg Jets

I'm game also AGAIN.

Previous Team:

San Jose Sharks

Preferred Team:

San Jose Sharks

The only team(s) I will play with:

San Jose Sharks

Minnesota Wild

Uh, your previous team was Quebec not San Jose, but I see you traded teams with angryjay.

Now that i have had time to think about this and that i see that EA will now be taking over Chicago, i would like to drop Quebec and pick up Boston.

It just seems more intimidating to have people coming into the Boston Gardens rather than the Colisee de Quebec.

Now that i have had time to think about this and that i see that EA will now be taking over Chicago, i would like to drop Quebec and pick up Boston.

It just seems more intimidating to have people coming into the Boston Gardens rather than the Colisee de Quebec.

I had Bos on my list if I traded LA away, meaning Ill have to think about taking Buf.

I didnt know bhf was quitting and EA was taking Bos.

I had Bos on my list if I traded LA away, meaning Ill have to think about taking Buf.

I didnt know bhf was quitting and EA was taking Bos.

Wait, just to clarify, I didn't hear anything about BHF resigning from the league. As far as I know, I assumed he was still going to play. We had discussed awhile ago if he were to switch teams, that me and him would trade Bos for Chi. Best for him to respond to this thread to clear up any confusion.

unfortunately, he actually is leaving. I've talked with him about it for the last few months or so. He's had an extremely busy schedule lately, and is, in fact, on as business trip as we speak. He's not gonna make a retirement post or anything, he'll still be around, he just won't be in any of the leagues.

LONG LIVE THE BACKHANDFLOATER

Ok, so here is the break down of the massive 9 user trade we've had.

Ed gets- San Jose

EA gets- Chicago

Kings gets- LA

Habs gets- MTL

dmac gets- VAN

gr81 gets- BOS

AJ93 gets- BUf

Skool gets- FLA

DaDonch gets- ANH

There is one controversey though. Both Pill and JJ want Toronto. So that looks like the main issue we have left to resolve.

Hopefully that breaks it down and puts it all into one nice pretty little package

There is one controversey though. Both Pill and JJ want Toronto. So that looks like the main issue we have left to resolve.

ROCK PAPER SCISSORS!!! :D

But seriously, I think they should play like a 7 game series or something and the winner gets Toronto. The loser will have to find another team.