NHL'94 Forums

The Beautiful White Ice.

White Ice  

23 members have voted

1. 1. Should the Draft League use White Ice for season 2?

• Yes
    • No

Hey after playing and seeing roms with the White Ice as edited with NOSE i would like to say the White ice is very good looking.. So im gonna say i think we should use White Ice in this years up coming Gens Draft League..Add your thoughts here and vote on the poll Thank you.

white lines.....

(clear as the driven snow)

connected to my mind...

(and now i'm havin fun, baby)

white lines...

(it's gettin kinda low)

cause it makes you feel so nice

(i need some 2v2 baby... :lol: )

I'm not in the league, but I've played a season with it. I thought it was cool at 1st, but realized mid season I was going blind. A nice light shade of gray is nice.

Can I change my vote to go back to regular ice???? I thought it was going a nice change of pace, not the shade of white that you would find on the surface of the sun. I just played one game with that, it was a worse experience than my worst nhl defeat.

I now have even more respect for the nhl '94 programmers for not only creating the most amazing game, but to also foresee this and providing a shade of ice that's easy on the eyes despite how unreal it may be.

BACK TO BLUE!

I think both the white and the grey look better than the blue. I'm fine with any of them however. But I guess I don't have the same reaction to the white ice that others do. It does not bother my eyes at all and I think it looks really good.