NHL'94 Forums

is there going to be a trade day?

hokkeefan

"AngryJay, how about a Sandstrom trade? I've got a fresh Craig "Put Me In Coach" Simpson that's waiting to make an immediate impact on your roster."

This is only about the 10th request by someone in the league that has said Sandstrom should be banned, benched, or traded away from my team. Will it ever end?

"AngryJay, how about a Sandstrom trade? I've got a fresh Craig "Put Me In Coach" Simpson that's waiting to make an immediate impact on your roster."

This is only about the 10th request by someone in the league that has said Sandstrom should be banned, benched, or traded away from my team. Will it ever end?

I don't think Sand should be banned, benched, or forcefully traded away from your team. I was just messin around.

dude habs why you going f**king bolistic, what did i do to you get over it, and i edited that post because what i said was retarded because i didnt pay attention get over it

lol wtf?? i have no idea what your talking about, what does that have to do with bobby bassen owning sandstrom... unless your name is sandstrom :blink::blink: ....do you read posts before you post lol??

anyway, it was a joke...and was talkin to angryjay (he has sandstrom) :D

i think you forgot to pay attention again, i dddoooont get it...lol thats gota be the wierdest reply ever.

lol wtf?? i have no idea what your talking about, what does that have to do with bobby bassen owning sandstrom... unless your name is sandstrom :blink::blink: ....do you read posts before you post lol??

anyway, it was a joke...and was talkin to angryjay (he has sandstrom) :D

i think you forgot to pay attention again, i dddoooont get it...lol thats gota be the wierdest reply ever.

For whatever reason, the only thing I could think of was he thought you were me. I had posted this a few msgs earlier....

Nash,Fedorov,Zherdev,Modin,Norrena, Whats not to like?

-What's not to like? How about that big ass picture that's all over the forums after every little one line message you post.

For whatever reason, the only thing I could think of was he thought you were me. I had posted this a few msgs earlier....

-What's not to like? How about that big ass picture that's all over the forums after every little one line message you post.

Ah, it finally makes sense..

And I agree, that picture is WAY too big for a sig pic.

And I agree, that picture is WAY too big for a sig pic.

I actually went in a few days ago and disabled display of *all* signatures because of that one file. It was killing me. Now I see no signatures, which is a drag, but overall it's a lot better.

Not to mention the keen MSPaint addition of not-so-pleasing-to-the-eyes Ken Hitchcock.

what's not to like? hmm....the only thing i can think of is despite having all those guys, they've never been within 20 points of a playoff spot in their entire 7 year franchise history. That's a NHL franchise record. Which makes them the worst franchise in the history of the NHL.

So change your sig, Rosa Parks.