NHL'94 Forums

Habs needs to keep desynched scored goals to count in order to re-play games

Guest Wags13

So habs and I are playing.. I am winning 2-1 with 4 min to go in 2nd period.. game desynchs and he pings me and first says he wants to replay the whole damn game again.. and then decides he wants to pick it up again at 2-2, saying he just scored.. hahaha how sad.. then he bolts from SCD and tells me he would have won anyway..

I am embarrassed for him..

Yeah Habs, I guess I just need to step back in line and kiss yours, angryjays, and Beefjerky's asses right? You aren't the arbiter of fairness and your lack of discussion and wildly dropping from the game once you didn't get your way started this whole mess. As I told BeefJerky.. the so called "vets" of this community are its biggest detriment.

0450c6fa1a979988c4a5c59e30c94e1d6c4c31fc.jpg

:angry:

GAAGGA CANADA USA GAGAAGAGGA

This Thread reminds me of how stupid Americans are.

lol just an age old battle amongst big brother and little brother Shaftman. No winners here, just great smack talk. yrly :angry:

if you guys can agree on what the score was... then use the game stitcher or the old way of letting each other score until the game is resumed at the right time.

otherwise, if no one can agree, then just replay the game. :angry:

0450c6fa1a979988c4a5c59e30c94e1d6c4c31fc.jpg

CryingCrosby.jpg

I thought Switzerland was just a big bank in Europe... :D

It is they loan money to foreign countries let them fight watches have fun and then claims the money back. and btw you're economy is failing USA ours isn't we win...

Habs Succes Rate 25%

Pens Succes Rate 5%

Habs Cups 25

Pens Cups 2

crosby-diver.jpg

HHcrosby.jpg

i think we win

Edited by The Russian Rocket

Habs Succes Rate 25%

Pens Succes Rate 5%

Habs Cups 25

Pens Cups 2

i think we win

In the last 28 years the habs have won the same amount of cups as the penguins.

It is they loan money to foreign countries let them fight watches have fun and then claims the money back. and btw you're economy is failing USA ours isn't we win...

Habs Succes Rate 25%

Pens Succes Rate 5%

Habs Cups 25

Pens Cups 2

i think we win

the habs won 24 cups actually

... wtf kinda stat is that? take a portion of time and say we're equal there? yeah now lets compare the 70's just for fun

The penguins won more cups than the habs in the last 20 years....I guess that makes it unequal.

Gloating about a team's championships that happened before you were born is weak.