NHL'94 Forums

You know how I know you're gay?

Skool and I started this up the other day. He was going to start this thread but I guess he didn't have time. He's got one on me that he can now post. Of course this is all meant in good fun. Something to lighten the mood around the closing of the season. Anyway...

Carse, you know how I know you're gay?

Because you ask me to play our 2 games and then when you squeak by in OT in the first game, all of a sudden you have to go to bed.

Sorry Carse, you get the double today -- Carse, you know how I know you're gay?

Because when Mike didn't post your game, you said you weren't playing any other games until he logged it.

...and b/c you fantasize of the soft melodies of Celine Dion and Kenny G.

i think its pretty clear why we all know EA is gay..

every time i looko at his screen name i think EricaNthony.. clearly a backhanded attempt to scoop up little boys via the internet

..faggot :wacko:

Skool and I started this up the other day. He was going to start this thread but I guess he didn't have time. He's got one on me that he can now post. Of course this is all meant in good fun. Something to lighten the mood around the closing of the season. Anyway...

Because you ask me to play our 2 games and then when you squeak by in OT in the first game, all of a sudden you have to go to bed.

Sorry Carse, you get the double today -- Carse, you know how I know you're gay?

Because when Mike didn't post your game, you said you weren't playing any other games until he logged it.

...and b/c you fantasize of the soft melodies of Celine Dion and Kenny G.

and just to clear it up, D said that mikey was going to post it on monday so it was taken care of, thats why i had time to beat ur ass :wacko:

you know how i know you're a gay immigrant carse?

Because you've lived here almost your entire life, and I still can never understand what the f**k you're talking about.

you know how i know your gay carse?

you claim an overtime win as an ass beating. Last time i looked, the 7-3 and 10-3 beatdowns i laid on you this season are legitimate ass beatings, get it straight you bum.

It's pretty funny how much gayness Carse is filled with.

Wags, do you know how I know you're the most gay?

Because as gay as most of your comments are, this is the first thread where you suspiciously didn't actually have anything to say...

almost like you were trying to hide something...

almost as if you were keeping that secret in a closet of sorts...

perhaps the same closet that stores your alarming amount of mesh muscle shirts, nipple clamps and pastel hot pants.

It's pretty funny how much gayness Carse is filled with.

Wags, do you know how I know you're the most gay?

Because as gay as most of your comments are, this is the first thread where you suspiciously didn't actually have anything to say...

almost like you were trying to hide something...

almost as if you were keeping that secret in a closet of sorts...

perhaps the same closet that stores your alarming amount of mesh muscle shirts, nipple clamps and pastel hot pants.

this comming from the 40 year old virgin himself

this comming from the 40 year old virgin himself

Carse, you know how I know you're not asian?

Because you blow at math. EA76 not EA66.

But you know how I know you're gay?

Because your IM is Snoboarder... the powder on those slopes must be f'ing amazing out there where???? Oh yeah, PITTSBURGH! yeeeeah (said in Lumberg voice)

Carse, you know how I know you're not asian?

Because you blow at math. EA76 not EA66.

But you know how I know you're gay?

Because your IM is Snoboarder... the powder on those slopes must be f'ing amazing out there where???? Oh yeah, PITTSBURGH! yeeeeah (said in Lumberg voice)

hahaha oh man dude didnt refute the virgin part of my comment just the age..

i love nhl94.com

ps. the real reason he knows im not Asian is how gaping his mom aka his roomates vag was after i had my way w her

ps. the real reason he knows im not Asian is how gaping his mom aka his roomates vag was after i had my way w her

Carse, first of all, the only rule of this thread is to abide by the opening line. So when you about to attempt one of those lame lines that make no sense... my only wish is that you address the issue with "[insert name here], do you know why I know you're gay?"

Which brings me to my next point...

Carse, do you know why I know your gay?

B/c instead of actually putting someone's name in the question, I know you were thinking next time to actually write the "[insert name here]" just to be that clever anal deboutant you really are.

Carse, first of all, the only rule of this thread is to abide by the opening line. So when you about to attempt one of those lame lines that make no sense... my only wish is that you address the issue with "[insert name here], do you know why I know you're gay?"

Which brings me to my next point...

Carse, do you know why I know your gay?

B/c instead of actually putting someone's name in the question, I know you were thinking next time to actually write the "[insert name here]" just to be that clever anal deboutant you really are.

lol speaking of making sense...

B/c when asked about your favorite way to score, you answered with a guy's name.

to further prove my virgin point.. you put a video game password.. hmm

:blink: ehh. That was kinda weak to me. So he's a virgin cause he plays video games? Then what the f**k are you doing in a league based on an old ass video game? you basically just kicked your own self in the nads with that thoughtless joke. oh u hab a bideo gamee pazzwardd en ur prufillle lololololololz.

Not.