NHL'94 Forums

Spring 2012's Fastest to 40

halifax

This season, anyone who meets every deadline will be put in a group that gives preference for team selection the following season. The great bud, chaos, will monitor this cause he's awesome like that.

To address some concerns from the registration thread,I amended the first post to reflect team preference for next season.

im rdy to playyy need to have my test game still plz neone let me get this done :P

im rdy to playyy need to have my test game still plz neone let me get this done :P

Best thing you can do is sign into AIM and ask anyone who's online and available if they can play. If you need screen names of people in the league, check out the current waiting list: http://nhl94online.com/html/waiting-list.php?lg=11

• 2 weeks later...

Latest leader board -

Plabax - GENS C - 17 games

matticefire - snes b - 15 games

pondhcky1 - SNES A - 13 games

xdeathbloddx - GENS B - 12 games

Kupuck - SNES B - 11 games.

Plabax - GENS C - 21 games

xdeathbloddx - GENS B - 18 games

matticefire - snes b - 17 games

Mike Alonzi - gens C - 15 games.

pondhcky1 - SNES A - 13 games

I guess I'm going to be replaced AGAIN bc I can never coordinate games with any of the other managers. Every time I'm ready, not a soul is to be found.

Ugh this blows.......

A few ideas:

Try the Schedule A Game subforum, although I'm not sure how effective it will be.

Send people messages through the forum PM system and find out when they tend to be online, or set up a time to play (click the mail icon under their name/picture if you see a post by them)

On AIM, try messaging people while they're offline and ask for their availability (for some reason you can't send offline messages to everyone, but it works for some people..)