• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Thank you all for your continued input. Which is making my free time outside work difficult since these are all great projects and ideas. Just to be clear there is no peeking order here. When I comple

Hello Fellow Members!!! Im creating this post as Ive offically cracked the vast majoirty of SEGA sport roms as well as some other systems. Im looking to create some new material for the following

Some mods I would be interested in: CFL mod for NFL Blitz (N64) Modern roster updates for Major League Baseball (NES), Madden 98, and NBA Live 98 (Both SNES)

Posted Images

• 1 month later...

I would love a Genesis NHL '97 roster and team update. I mostly play '96 and '97 due to their gameplay changes and features (i.e. seasons) over '94.

• Love 1
On 4/12/2021 at 5:55 PM, dunkle93 said:

Would you be able to do Ken Griffey’s winning run? It has all 30 teams with through cheat codes which I did and really good game

A friend of mine did this a couple of seasons ago. You can trade players to update the rosters yourself to this season.

Ken Griffey Jr.'s Winning Run 2016.smc