NHL'94 Forums

GDL 5 Free Agents

angryjay93

kevin, kelly and kip miller...i could never remember who was on what team at what time.

Why am I dropping Marc Bergevin?

When is the start?

What is the rush!

I'm SLIGHTLY busy give me a few hours gawwwwwdddd....

you had 5 dmen, i dropped the last one you drafted

preseason is staring right now.

Why? WHY???? have free agents? i challenge anyone to make their free agent acquisition an integral part of their team.

:lol:

Dude, when i acquire Rene Chapdlaine, the Devils will be un-stoppable.

The most blatant loophole in the 3 trade limit...free agency...lol

Edit: perhaps next season the rule be switched to...three transaction limit.

OMG Hokkee even your collusion agreements, aren't of very good quality either... Now I know this trade limit was good at 3, since I know if it went beyond that, by that time you'd probably wouldn't have any superstar talent left on your team (like Bure).

Ice, that one post you made must've gave him the idea, so it's your fault for this :(

lool

wicked loophole

honestly though i really dont understand the limit on trades...hokkee loves to deal a shi t load whats wrong with that?

its always entertaining to see his 78 versions of his team.

lool

wicked loophole

honestly though i really dont understand the limit on trades...hokkee loves to deal a shi t load whats wrong with that?

so say'eth the wolf asking for the nightly pig curfew to be lifted

lool

wicked loophole

i have to say if i screw my team oh well alot of people have fun doing all the deals and in the end all you have to do is edit one time once trading is done with and why should alot suffer for me doing a bunch of trades ??? theres no limit in the nhl !! and honestly i should be working with the canucks to trade sedin sisters to atl for kovalchuk hehe...........but cmon trading is fun and only a few are against it for some uknown reason ?

it's probably mostly because it's a pain the the ass keeping track of all the movement. Personally I enjoy having the opportunity of ransacking Casa de la Hokkee as often as I can <_<

it's probably mostly because it's a pain the the ass keeping track of all the movement. Personally I enjoy having the opportunity of ransacking Casa de la Hokkee as often as I can <_<

well like i said sort of haha alll you have to do is post line up at trade dealine so its no prob

theres nothing illegal here... just really good timing on my behalf?<_<

yes jrod...you could of taken bure easily if your timeing was correct.

Hokkee has a good plan. just post your final line ups at the trade deadline and it should make things really easy.

Edited by shaftman

CONGRATS ON TAKING HALF THE FUN OUT OF LG CUZ U HAVE TO ADD A FEW PLAYERS ....FOR FUCKS SAKE I CAN DO THAT IN 20 MINUTES

You realize most of us are on your side, right?

The most blatant loophole in the 3 trade limit...free agency...lol

Edit: perhaps next season the rule be switched to...three transaction limit.

Nah, I think for GDL 6 there might not be trading or free agency. You draft your team and you're stuck with it. You give these guys an inch and they take a mile.

It would make everything move faster after the draft anyways and make a lot less work trying to keep up with all the "transactions" (I'll use that term loosely).

well like i said sort of haha alll you have to do is post line up at trade dealine so its no prob

The Trade Deadline and Free Agent Period will be until Saturday, October 11th at Midnight.

So that means get all your moves in by FRIDAY NIGHT.

BTW, most of the posts (by anyone) with anything to do with Hokkee's Free Agent "Transactions" and his edited smiley posts have been deleted.

Guys, I don't mind fun banter back and forth, its what keeps the league FUN, but there has to be a certain level of seriousness.

Keep this stuff in the the general GDL forum. Go ahead and create a fun trade thread, I don't care. But threads like this are to serve a purpose to the league. Please don't spam them with useless BS.

Thanks! <_<