NHL'94 Forums

GDL Season 7 ROM

swos

Cool!

but i got two numbers 22 on my team: Ciccarelli and Ruutu..

And sebe had a number 0 D i think..

Edited by Freydey

and some player pictures are screwed up

namely when I have Larmer it shows Sakic, for Broten it shows Nieuwendyk, also Tinordi and sjodin have should have thier own picutres instead have generic ones

Edited by mav

and some player pictures are screwed up

namely when I have Larmer it shows Sakic, for Broten it shows Nieuwendyk, also Tinordi and sjodin have should have thier own picutres instead have generic ones

that's weird.. EARE seems to have some trouble fixing the pictures in this ROM. I'll check it out. EDIT: i was using an old version

Edited by smozoma

My lines are not correct in this ROM. If Klima gets a penalty, I want Ronning to come in to play center. Once again here are the lines.

SC 1

G - Tim Cheveldae

LD - Sergei Bautin

RD - Eric Desjardins

LW - Cliff Ronning

C - Petr Klima

RW - Gary Leeman

X - Pat Falloon

SC2

G - Vincent Riendeau

LD - Darius Kasparitis

RD - James Macoun

LW - Petr Klima

C - Cliff Ronning

RW - Gary Leeman

X - Pat Falloon

For Hokkee's team, both Messier and Muller have the no.11 on their jerseys. I'd ask him how he'd like to change that, though. I noticed it in a solo exhibition game.

gilmour never comes in when anyone gets a penalty..

he is suppose to go to LW if anyone gets a penalty unless its the center, in which case I want him to go center

the thing is.. you didn't specify a 2nd line. whoever's doing the lines in the ROM doesn't want to do all the work figuring out how to do your lines to get your guys to sub in how you want.

Bo made a really detailed thread about it here: http://forum.nhl94.com/index.php?showtopic...amp;#entry88195

AJ also explained how subs work, quoted at the bottom of this post: http://forum.nhl94.com/index.php?s=&sh...ost&p=85144

EDIT: found Bo's thread

Edited by smozoma

i dont really mind having 2 #22, its just unrealistic..lol actually i got 3 numbers 22!!!

make Christian Ruuttu 15

and Ulf Dahlen 20

please

I'll try to start the season tomorrow.

Vocally Caged is still in the process of making the fixes and the final version will hopefully be released some time this week.

Meanwhile you can play with the latest version you can find.

I have multiple players with the same number too if changes are being made - I didn't really mind but if there is some fixing going on might as well speak up. I have Oates and Sutter who are both 12 - make Sutter 22. I also have Smith and Butcher are both 5 - Butcher can be 55. I also was wondering if I can get Chiasson to replace Smith in my starting line-up.

Edited by kupuck19

dude why did you mess with my defensemen. I make a huge post about who I want in and why, and you go and mess with my lines. Now the wrong D man comes in whenever somebody gets a penalty, and if 2 D men get penalties I get to have an offensive player come in instead of my 4th D man (which I'm not complaining about, but I don't think this is what the league wants)

• 3 weeks later...