NHL'94 Forums

Stanley Cup finals-Vancouver Canucks vs Boston Bruins

hokkeefan

you are terrible at Internetting, Hokkee. are you ever sober? maybe you could post early in mornings.

• Replies 167
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Ur a moron Hokkee everyone know's Toews and Crosby bring a TON more to the table then just offense like the Sedins. If the Sedins aren't scoring they're not providing much of anything else.

Ur a moron Hokkee everyone know's Toews and Crosby bring a TON more to the table then just offense like the Sedins. If the Sedins aren't scoring they're not providing much of anything else.

um hokkee has been saying that all along

reverse pile-driver on raymond.. totally legal

lol cmon man that was hardly a pile driver. they barely went into the boards with any force. Raymond just got his leg caught up in ice. U wanna talk dirty, 2min was a blessing for Edler after what he did to Peverly. YET ANOTHER gutless intent to injure cheap shot by the nucks. pathetic. Glad they're leaving Boston with their tails between their legs yet again.

I thought Hokkee wrote tha post, not from someone else.

Peverley buys stock of that helmet tomorrow.

lol cmon man that was hardly a pile driver. they barely went into the boards with any force. Raymond just got his leg caught up in ice. U wanna talk dirty, 2min was a blessing for Edler after what he did to Peverly. YET ANOTHER gutless intent to injure cheap shot by the nucks. pathetic. Glad they're leaving Boston with their tails between their legs yet again.

raymond's on his way to the hospital on a stretcher... might have looked innocuous, but I think he got pretty messed up

I thought Edler might be gone for the game or a least a 5-minner

your a f**king douscehbag asstorm,the raymond hit was legal cause he was finishin check ,BUT he was in vulnerable position but he gives him that extra squish in boards ,f**k you,and that nice run into schneider to try and injure him,

Edited by hokkeefan

I like "Roberto Lebrongo."

well....all i can say is that both teams have won 3 games AT HOME and it comes down to GAME 7 OF STANLEY CUP FINALS !!!!

iceguy level of in-depth analysis right there.. but ur prob 12 beers deep so its okay

iceguy level of in-depth analysis right there.. but ur prob 12 beers deep so its okay

Yeah,fricken wasted sad ass drunk ,but going to gm 7 in Van is better than gm 7 in Boston hehe,I dont think ever that home ice has meant sooo much ,but we will see ,like 2 different teams in this series!

WELL HOLY M*THERF*CK*NG SH*T!

It does not get any better than this, dudes. Game 7 of the NHL finals has to be the single most exciting sporting event...EVER. And this coming from a huge football fan! The race to the Stanley Cup is the best trophy chase in all of sports. It's truly a grind. Hell...I'm exhausted and I just sit on my ass and watch it.

This is the moment we have all been waiting for.

Can the Bruins continue their domination of the Canucks as they have done in Boston, 8-1, 4-0, 5-2. Or will the Canucks continue to shut Boston down in Vancouver, 1-0, 3-2, 1-0. It's anyone's game. Who wants it most?

I won't be around for a while as I will either be celebrating or licking my wounds, so I will say now. To all the Canuck fans - best of luck. If Vancouver pulls it off, a huge congratulations! Both teams are deserving of this trophy, but 1 has to win. If that team happens to be Vancouver, then my hats off to ya.

If Boston wins, then to all the Bruins fans...ENJOY IT! I know I certainly will.

The Lombardi trophy has nothing on you, Lord Stanley. You big, shiny, 35 lb cup of awesomeness. Let's bring it home, boys.

BRUUUUUUIIIIIIIINS!!!!!!!

I predict Tanner Glass will get a gaping wide open net, but will shatter his stick right into the ice about 3 whole feet behind the puck. thomas will be injured by the stick shrapnel.

I predict Tanner Glass will get a gaping wide open net, but will shatter his stick right into the ice about 3 whole feet behind the puck. thomas will be injured by the stick shrapnel.

:o

I'd just like to point out that my playoff ROM has Tenner Glass rated in the low fifties, overall.

Just watched this movie tonight, even the Canadians who have watched thus must admit this movie is hilarious. This was the only recent thread I thought I could put this in. I would also like to put it out there that I might be the only American who is rooting for the Canadian team in this. I'm with you Hokkee: GO CANUCKS GO!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2HGPh8Hjyg8&feature=related

Well today is the big day,all of you haters put this non deserving bullshit away.Both of these teams equally deserve to be here.Any team that can get to the finals in the NHL is more than deserving enough to be there.Its a war to go through these playoffs.I understand Chi media hating on Van cause they could have easily been here after losing a 7 gm war,but I dont understand Tor media for bashing Vancouver,but thats probably just the Toronto media being the Toronto media,there like the national enquirer of NHL.This is awsome for all of us fans seeing a gm 7 in the Stanley Cup finals!!Good luck to Boston and Vancouver and hopefully the refs put there whistles away and may the best team win. :)

Poor Mason Raymond ,he is in Boston hospital still and is not medically cleared for flight.It sucks either way for him ,if Bos wins he is there to hear it and if Van wins he is not there with his team to celebrate

Ive seen world series champions, super bowl champions and NBA champions, sports that I never much cared much for. All Ive ever cared for was the Bruins and tonight they have a chance to make history. I have been waiting for this my whole life and i cannot f**king WAITTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT

I have no idea whats gonna happen. gonna be a close game, could be anybodys cup.

LETS GO BROONS!!!!!!!!!

The Canucks are probably the most embarrassing team I've ever seen. Being a fan of theirs is probably similar to how I feel when the World Cup comes around (I'm Italian).

I would rather have any other team in the league win the Stanley Cup then this travesty of a hockey team.

That being said, a little part of me wants the Canucks to win just to see hokkee's post-game analysis.