NHL'94 Forums

Blitz 07 - Draft Round 1

smozoma

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

whatta bunch of fkin slackers ,i be bitchin at smoz retarde fkin stupide ass 24 hr deadline since it started n everyone said shutup !!! so u can all goo f urselves n wait fn bitches, i wll be takin all 24 hrs like everyone else should

Edited by hokkeefan

whatta bunch of fkin slackers ,i be bitchin at smoz retarde fkin stupide ass 24 hr deadline since it started n everyone said shutup !!! so u can all goo f urselves n wait fn bitches, i wll be takin all 24 hrs like everyone else should

Welcome back hokkee!!

carse picks Al Iafrate (his internet was down you can all thank me for texting every single player and all their stats to him lol)

eggink444 protects Bob Essensa

Paul Coffey

Oh man, after watching that video it's amazing that Gilmour does so many classic NHL '94 moves... the crease cutter, the give-and-go, the deke, the insane wrap-around, the one-timer in the slot, the classic goal celebration, the pass from the corner, the pass from behind the net, the check after the whistle, the check against the boards... he even sends a guy heads-over-heels in open ice! (which is a classic '94 animation but you almost never see in real hockey). it starts repeating clips at 4:00, but they are damn good clips! i love this game!

Oh man, after watching that video it's amazing that Gilmour does so many classic NHL '94 moves... the crease cutter, the give-and-go, the deke, the insane wrap-around, the one-timer in the slot, the classic goal celebration, the pass from the corner, the pass from behind the net, the check after the whistle, the check against the boards... he even sends a guy heads-over-heels in open ice! (which is a classic '94 animation but you almost never see in real hockey). it starts repeating clips at 4:00, but they are damn good clips! i love this game!

no need for triple post to say how much you love gilmour after drafting him

LOL. Wookie was drinking last night!

smozoman:do not listen robbie, he is a moron :D

Haha. Gotta love that! Houli came out of his 30 minute retirement just to read my posts, which he now has click an extra button to see! lol

Great 1st round guys. When it moves along quickly it's really exciting to see what's happening. Hopefully there won't be too many more day long pauses from here onwards! lol

Just waiting on probob's pick, and then i'll give most of saturday until 5pm for trading protection picks.

You can trade

• players you drafted or protected in the first and second rounds,
  • open round picks,
  • protection slots (for rounds 4,6,8,10),
  • players you are going to protect with your 4,6,8,10 protection slots.

This will be the first time we do trades like this, so there might be some additional restrictions added if there are some loopholes found.

If you have not submitted your protection picks yet, please PM them to me before the 5pm saturday deadline, using the player lists on this thread. If you trade protection picks, then just add a reply to the PM with the updated list.

Trades should be posted in unofficial trades post. If you want to offer/ask for trades, then use the Trade Talk thread, instead.

The deadline for trading of protection picks will be 5pm, and then I'll put all the protection picked players into the database and reopen the website for the start of round 3!

If your pick is early in round 3 (PRoBob38, minpind, freydey, kupuck, carse...), then if you can have a list prepared for if you won't be around saturday evening, that would be really appreciated. PM it to me. If you're picking say 4th in the 3rd round, then send a 4-player list.