NHL'94 Forums

Blitz 07 - Draft Round 1

smozoma

I'd have to see the ratings on CC

CC sounds like he could be of the opposite gender too, so CC would have to undergo a physical.

i'm getting mixed signals here

CeCe Peniston

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

time for GDL style time limits :D

Yeah, these day long pauses are a killer. Still only RD1!!!!! :-S

i'm not the most active around here these days, but i was on the site and aim while i was finishing up some work last night for three hours, waiting for zalex so i could make my pick... not often i get to sit on aim and nhl94.com for three hours.

Seriously, we could all agree to start deadlines now right? 12 hours or something would be plenty & account for guys being away from a computer for a while due to travel or spring break or whatever. Waiting more than a day for someone when everyone is well aware this is going on now just drains all the fun out of it

i should be able to get the pick in fairly shortly after zalex picks, if it's before saturday, lol.

Why are you ignoring requests for pick lists? You only need to give two options, why would that not be possible?

why are you complaining? i'll be around today. i don't need someone else to take time to make my pics for me when i'm around. if for some reason i won't be, i'll send a pick list.

Edited by beavers33

I'm betting a jalapeno beer brat that Zalax doesn't get his pick in today anyway.

why are you complaining? i'll be around today. i don't need someone else to take time to make my pics for me when i'm around. if for some reason i won't be, i'll send a pick list.

I'm not complaining askign a simple question. Obviously some people want the draft to continue to move, and it doesn't 'take time' to make picks for people.

Since you're 'around' how about filling your Dynasty squad since you're four players short of a full squad.

I'm betting a jalapeno beer brat that Zalax doesn't get his pick in today anyway.

Yeah i'm more bothered about which day the guy who's not here is gonna turn up than when the guy who is here will make his pick afterwards. This is pretty ridiculous. Can we not just give him the highest ranked available player & move on?

From Google Dictionary:

blitz

noun (pronounced blits)

An intensive or sudden military attack

A sudden, energetic, and concerted effort, typically on a specific task

- a major press blitz

A charge of the passer by the defensive linebackers just after the ball is snapped

The German air raids on Britain in 1940

A form of chess in which moves must be made at very short intervals

Yeah i'm more bothered about which day the guy who's not here is gonna turn up than when the guy who is here will make his pick afterwards. This is pretty ridiculous. Can we not just give him the highest ranked available player & move on?

Rob i think u should read this

For rounds 1-7, deadlines are pretty lax, in order to let people make good picks. I put in deadlines for people if they are being too slow. It's typically something like "if it's the 4th round, your pick is due at most 24 hours after the person 4 picks ahead of you made a pick". So, you need to check the site at least once every 24 hours should provide a list to someone if your pick is coming up

Guest Houli

this league will start in september/october ;):D , it's not like if the fire was in the hole. zalex can make his pick when he is ready !

smozoman:do not listen robbie, he is a moron :D

Edited by Houli

And thus St. Louis protects Chris Chelios to become part of the Blues' vanguard.