NHL'94 Forums

The Official "I'm New"/Introduction Thread

Chris

Hey all,

I made a few posts already but I thought I would introduce myself here. Just started playing again after a long layoff when I heard about the 2007 update. I am interested in online play but I don't really know how to set it up. My AIM is SunnydaleSpikes, always up for a game if someone can help me out in getting started.

Ryan

Hi !

I am new there and come from Switzerland. Sorry for my english it's not always perfect ! I usually speak french.

I really really love NHL94, it's perhaps the game that I played the most by now and I sometimes use my old Sega Megadrive (Genesis) to play it !! but more often on my PC with an emulator.

I thought that this game was no more played in 2006.. and it's with surprise that I discover this website ! so .. many thanks to the creator of the website

I am now 28 years old but I think that I never stop to play this game. NHL94 FOREVER

Hi !

I am new there and come from Switzerland. Sorry for my english it's not always perfect ! I usually speak french.

I really really love NHL94, it's perhaps the game that I played the most by now and I sometimes use my old Sega Megadrive (Genesis) to play it !! but more often on my PC with an emulator.

I thought that this game was no more played in 2006.. and it's with surprise that I discover this website ! so .. many thanks to the creator of the website

I am now 28 years old but I think that I never stop to play this game. NHL94 FOREVER

Hey there,

welcome!...If you ever decide to play the SNES version...hit me up for some games...my aim is hfx2006

Always great to see guys find their way to this website to discover there's a whole bunch of us who love this game.

Welcome aboard!

hey im new here so i don't know much going on. anyways, can someone tell me how we play games or when do we get to?

Like, can we play an exhibition game anytime or what because i really wanna play badly but i don't know how.

Please reply.

:dal_skater_hand_grab:

• 2 weeks later...

Hey gang. Big time fan of the Isles, having grown up with the 80's legends, seeing Trottier's first game, Nystroms game winner, etc.

I have to say this site impresses me, and the greatest sport and sports game ever are well presented here.

I have tons of NHL 94 memories. The best was my 8-1 drubbing of the house champ, the late and lamented ate Eric Pags.

I was the Islanders and Pierre scored all the goals. He always would rib me about Pierre after the Hunter hit in 93.

Ok anyway, glad to be here, hope you guys will accept me and my obnoxious love for the Isles of the 80's.

Thanks!

hey there!..and welcome!

one of my bosses was a goalie drafted by the isles back in '85...

in training camp....he said mike bossy took a shot that felt like it went through his gear because it had hurt so bad....he also said that it was the only save he made on bossy in camp.

I used to be a diehard Islander fan from age 7 to just last summer. Sadly, the franchise and more importantly, the NHL has turned into a joke and a disgrace. I try to sit through an Isles game now and then and I'm bored by all the dump and chase. Maybe I'll start watching when they go back to playing hockey instead of fetch. Anyway...welcome :)

Welcome :huh:

I loved the uniforms they used for one season in 1997 before they went back to the old logo. I thought the fisherman logo was rather badass at the time :)

Isles suck, devils suck, rags suck, flyers suck, laffs suck, bruins suck, sens suck, sabres suck.

Habs win.

You suck :huh: j/k

Where are the titles since 1995? Devils have 3, the rest don't :)

yeah im just another new guy i liked the site and thought I could see about giving this game a Try, i've played and owned all the nhl games from 2002 on, so im gonna try the classics yup. I play high school hockey in oregon/SW washington state, and im a huge fan of the portland winter hawks hockey club from the WHL. My favorite team is the Dallas Stars...thats purdy much it. :D

Welcome :P

I loved the uniforms they used for one season in 1997 before they went back to the old logo. I thought the fisherman logo was rather badass at the time :P

Look dude, we all have our tastes. I was ambivalent until I went to a Isles/Ranger game and was humiliated by the "We want fish sticks" chant. That decided it for me then and there :D

Welcome buddy, I am kinda new here too. Oregon college hockey I hear is very exciting. Would love to see a game if i am ever up there.

As for the classics? Not playing the original Genesis and early PSX games is a tragedy.

Try em out asap!

Oh yeah...NHL 97 for the PSX/Saturn was horrible. Avoid that one.

yeah im just another new guy i liked the site and thought I could see about giving this game a Try, i've played and owned all the nhl games from 2002 on, so im gonna try the classics yup. I play high school hockey in oregon/SW washington state, and im a huge fan of the portland winter hawks hockey club from the WHL. My favorite team is the Dallas Stars...thats purdy much it. :D

GO BRUINS GO!!

(Chilliwack Bruins from the WHL we suck as well:P haha)

• 3 weeks later...

Welcome fellow Winterpegger! Is it just me or does it feel like the North Pole today?... lol. If you want to start playing practice games, just post your AIM here because you WILL need it to play others.

Mine is: thegr8199kings

Hope to see you online soon!

Welcome fellow Winterpegger! Is it just me or does it feel like the North Pole today?... lol. If you want to start playing practice games, just post your AIM here because you WILL need it to play others.

Mine is: thegr8199kings

Hope to see you online soon!

hey man. dang it is super cold. the car wouldn't start this morning it was super bad. apparently it's supposed to be like this the rest of the winter which scares me lol.

i'm down for some practice games, probably closer to the weekend cause i have a lot of school stuff due right b4 reading week. thnx for the invite.

im: tfizzle277

cheers.

Hi I'm new member, really Newb and worst of all, I try to speak English has best I can and it probably unreadable :D

But ! I realy love NHL 94 and this will not stop me ! I want to play in that league ! So I was looking for someone who could help me a bit, like I said I'm not realy good in English but I promise you to do my best ...

I'm searching like a personnal professor to teach me in details ( like a kid) what I must do, I will continu to read forum, home page and maximum of thing that I can to understand by myself but help should be very appreciate !

you can message me or add me to msn by jfilou@hotmail.com, that would be great

If some one speak French it would be easier for both of us B)

Thanks a lots !

Jean-Philippe

Montreal, Quebec, Canada

Hi I'm new member, really Newb and worst of all, I try to speak English has best I can and it probably unreadable :D

But ! I realy love NHL 94 and this will not stop me ! I want to play in that league ! So I was looking for someone who could help me a bit, like I said I'm not realy good in English but I promise you to do my best ...

I'm searching like a personnal professor to teach me in details ( like a kid) what I must do, I will continu to read forum, home page and maximum of thing that I can to understand by myself but help should be very appreciate !

you can message me or add me to msn by jfilou@hotmail.com, that would be great

If some one speak French it would be easier for both of us B)

Thanks a lots !

Jean-Philippe

Montreal, Quebec, Canada

Bienvenue. Je ne parle pas français bien. C'est une traduction de "Google". Nous avons beaucoup de joueurs canadiens dans la ligue. Les petites différences dans la langue ne devraient pas être un problème. Il ferait beau de vous avoir. J'ai une suggestion. La ligue préfère l'excédent "MSN" de "AOL". Employer ceci :

http://www.aim.com/

• 4 weeks later...

Hi All,

Wow, I'mso excited to play with other people who are obsessed with this game too. My buddy from college (and neighbor in brooklyn) and I play this on his shitty old genesis constantly (3 game series for every visit, sometime more).

My AIM is bcappnyc - hit me up if you're looking for a game.

I'm a Philly fan in real life, but I always play with Boston. Oates to Neely - he scores!

Thanks,

Brian