NHL'94 Forums

Round 2 Philly vs NJ

Sicarius

Flyers in six as well. If they have kept up with the intensity, the Devils will be in trouble. On top of that, Philadelphia should have enjoyed that free time they've earned.

Philly isn't going anywhere in this playoffs.. Bryz is a joke. They had the Penguins number all season, but against other teams they aren't cutting it.

This series has been a complete facepalm for this team. It's never the same guy, but it seems like there's always some player that seems to screw up at the worst possible time. Makes me sick.

Bad time for a line change before that goal. I thought the Flyers owned both OT periods too.

Agree with Carse on Bryzgalov, this season's Roberto Luongo.

Kovalchunk is such a fat lard, but it's nice to see NJ completely out-work the Flyers.

for a fatty mcdoughnut, he plays an awful lot of minutes

http://www.nhl.com/ice/playerstats.htm?fetchKey=20122ALLFAFALL&sort=avgTOIPerGame&viewName=summary

Regular Season
#	Player  	Team	TOI/G
1	Ilya Kovalchuk	NJD	24:26
2	Martin St Louis	TBL	22:37
3	Steven Stamkos	TBL	22:01
4	Ryan Getzlaf	ANA	21:35
5	Eric Staal	CAR	21:32

Playoffs
#	Player  		Team	TOI/G
1	Ryan Callahan		NYR	25:03
2	Ilya Kovalchuk		NJD	24:49
3	Brad Richards		NYR	23:12
4	Henrik Zetterberg	DET	23:05
5	Claude Giroux		PHI	22:35

They're really trying to get their $100M-worth out of him!

Bad time for a line change before that goal. I thought the Flyers owned both OT periods too.

Agree with Carse on Bryzgalov, this season's Roberto Luongo.

Not so much when we take in account that the rest of the Flyers team is letting him down every chance they get. Really, Bryzgalov kept them in both games, but either the defense screws up or the offense doesn't provide enough goals. You can't win that way no matter who you are in goal and if you say the contrary, you're outright lying.

Not so much when we take in account that the rest of the Flyers team is letting him down every chance they get. Really, Bryzgalov kept them in both games, but either the defense screws up or the offense doesn't provide enough goals. You can't win that way no matter who you are in goal and if you say the contrary, you're outright lying.

Totally agree, this is not his fault at all.

haha, nice.. there's a video of Henrik Sedin doing a head pass this year, too. Again nothing happened, though, I think because Daniel didn't expect the pass at all.

More like Flyers steal one and get lucky with another and lose

...um yeah that's what I meant. This team has turned a complete 180 since last week, they've been pathetic all series, and they better pull their heads out fo their a**es if the have any chance of pulling off another miracle.

Giroux suspended for game 5. It's funny because if you watch the complete replay of the hit, it all starts because he freaks out that Brodeur plays the puck outside of the trepezoid area behind the net, then he tries to be a tough guy.

Giroux suspended for game 5. It's funny because if you watch the complete replay of the hit, it all starts because he freaks out that Brodeur plays the puck outside of the trepezoid area behind the net, then he tries to be a tough guy.

yeah and he was probably talkin s**t on how much sidney was a little baby and look what he did lol

Gotta love the flyers... down 3-1 in the series and 2-1 in the game, they start taking runs at the Devils-- Rinaldo trys to take out a dude's legs, Simmons smashes a dude's head into the boards, Hartnell hits Kovalchuk after the play, everyone hacks at Brodeur. Flyers are all class.

NJ just takes it...

Edited by Wittgenstein

hahahaha giroux good classmanship,looks like spoiled child needs to grow up,may have cost his team the series,giroux =crosby=whiny bitches=WEST COAST WINS CUP,FACK THE RANGERS AND WASH,LA WILL WIN THE CUP MARK MY WORDS EAST COAST BUMS.

Edited by hokkeefan

See ya, Flyers! Try again next year when you need to balance your tough guy acts.

Also, where was Laviolette and his wonderful timeouts?! Didn't he use enough?? :blink:

hahahaha giroux good classmanship,looks like spoiled child needs to grow up,may have cost his team the series,giroux =crosby=whiny bitches=WEST COAST WINS CUP,FACK THE RANGERS AND WASH,LA WILL WIN THE CUP MARK MY WORDS EAST COAST BUMS.

Giroux, whiny bitches, Rangers, Caps, and the West coast all have not won a Cup in the past 5 years.

So I'm taking Crosby in the "one of these things doesn't belong" game.

Edited by PRoBob38