halifax

[October 28, 2018 - Vancouver, BC] - KING of '94 III

Lol, I am just saying that aside from AJ, I can't imagine anyone beating TK in Vancouver.  3rd because I may attend as well.  

Definitely not any manipulation, which is one of the more absurd statements ever.

2 hours ago, kingraph said:

Lol, I am just saying that aside from AJ, I can't imagine anyone beating TK in Vancouver.  3rd because I may attend as well.  

Definitely not any manipulation, which is one of the more absurd statements ever.

Many people came close to beating me in Toronto. The live in person pressure gets to me more than it does anyone! Id bet on that honestly.

I like being in my own safe personal space, alone on a computer with a working internet connection, preferably not in a basement. Im not too big on that human contact stuff lol.

• Like 1

Jammer, Kevin, Casey and I will be there in Vancouver!

We will play!

You know we will play!

We would play on crutches! ‘94!

11F02414-A7C4-49A5-B7DF-43745FEFA932.jpeg

Edited by JeffBC

Don't play on crutches bud.:)

Too far for me from Pennsylvania to Vancouver, and I'm working 80 hours a week, right now, but I'll be there in spirit. Can't wait to see all of the content from KO94III.

• Like 2

Definitely not coming to this one. Had to use all my vacation time for other trips and events.

I'll be playing again whenever this thing comes back East. I'm hoping for NY/NJ, Montreal, Toronto, Ottawa, or even Chicago.

7 hours ago, Bob Kudelski said:

Definitely not coming to this one. Had to use all my vacation time for other trips and events.

I'll be playing again whenever this thing comes back East. I'm hoping for NY/NJ, Montreal, Toronto, Ottawa, or even Chicago.

sad times bud. but I understand. We'll be back out east in 2019.

On 9/10/2018 at 2:35 PM, Bob Kudelski said:

Much respect bud, and looking forward to playing with you sometime in the future!

On 9/8/2018 at 9:58 PM, clockwise said:

Too far for me from Pennsylvania to Vancouver, and I'm working 80 hours a week, right now, but I'll be there in spirit. Can't wait to see all of the content from KO94III.

I was playing against AJ and Brutus about a month ago in Chicago and we were talking about how we were hoping you would be there.  Anything we can do to persuade you to make the trip?  I'm telling you from my experience, hanging out with the guys you've played with online for years is priceless.  After the first Ko94 in Toronto, I couldn't imagine myself missing another one. The double bonus is @halifax  runs a mean tourney!  I know work is tough right now but I can remember the 2015 Toronto tourney vividly to this day and everyone I finally got to meet in person... since then, I've worked a lot of 80 hour weeks and you know, I don't remember any of those.  Whatever happens, I think you're one that everyone would love to see at one of these events!

Edited by IAmFleury'sHipCheck
removed redundancy
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1

Next tourney will be out east. We'll do whatever we can to get clockwise there. Laws may be broken.

• Like 2

9 hours ago, IAmFleury'sHipCheck said:

I was playing against AJ and Brutus about a month ago in Chicago and we were talking about how we were hoping you would be there.  Anything we can do to persuade you to make the trip?  I'm telling you from my experience, hanging out with the guys you've played with online for years is priceless.  After the first Ko94 in Toronto, I couldn't imagine myself missing another one. The double bonus is @halifax  runs a mean tourney!  I know work is tough right now but I can remember the 2015 Toronto tourney vividly to this day and everyone I finally got to meet in person... since then, I've worked a lot of 80 hour weeks and you know, I don't remember any of those.  Whatever happens, I think you're one that everyone would love to see at one of these events!

Thanks bud. I take a lot of pride of making things run as smooth as possible.

• Like 1