PlabaxV2

Final Blitz Check-In

For those wishing to play in Blitz 08, post here to make it known.

If you already have a team, you will keep it. If not, you will go to the waitlist -- You guys know which category you fall in.

Official registration on the website will be coming shortly, followed by the start of the season which is :

Sunday, January 5 2014 (Seriously!)

More details to come in the near future! For now, just post if you wish to participate.

Thanks

Please put me in, I haven't played Blitz so I will be on the waiting list

3 words: Awesome, awesome, awesome!

Am movin my family to Mexico City on Thursday. Hopefully i'll have internet hooked up by the weekend or just after so shouldn't be a problem.

Can't wait!

In

In and Merry Christmas

Or wait.. this is the same league i signed up for on the waiting list right? :ninja:

Fuxk yeah

King what the heck

“There comes a time in your life, when you walk away from all the drama and people who create it. You surround yourself with people who make you laugh. Forget the bad, and focus on the good. Love the people who treat you right, pray for the ones who don't. Life is too short to be anything but happy.

Great quote Coach!

Kinger???

King?!!!! Don't be silly.

Best roster in the game you've created. Don't walk away from that for stupid BS

In.

i guess i'll play....

for real tho, too bad about raph. it's going to be ridiculous if somebody just inherits THAT roster. but nothing good can really come of him playing in a lg he doesn't wanna be in.

I don't remember where, but I think I was on the waiting list. I'd be down for some Blitz if my name pops up.

If memory serves, kingraph was to be commish.. so we kinda need more than just a replacement for the bud of the year.

King, just play man. I understand ur reasons for optin out but u gotta rise above it. Have to be bigger than this. Really takin the shine off this new start for Blitz

Hey question, do you guys redraft or do the team rosters stay the same from last year?

I'm in either way if I get the chance, just curious

Edited by LABS_66

Hey question, do you guys redraft or do the team rosters stay the same from last year?

I'm in either way if I get the chance, just curious

we do a protect-draft every season. half your team is kept from the last season, half is new players before you make any trades.

the draft for this season was already done. if you're a replacement, you'd take an already-drafted team this season, but would go into next season's draft with the team you take over